Friday, September 11, 2009

Greive and Pain, but Does Not Suffer

My wai po just passed away last Sunday.

It is a hard lesson by the Lord. I should have shared the gospel with her earlier. All the while, I have been learning Hokkein just to speak with her. But it all might seems a bit too late. I tried to share with her by the hospital bed. She was already in a daze and seems semi-conscious by then. I did not know whether she accepted Christ in the end but have to lift everything to the Lord.

She passed on on Sunday. The taxi drove the wrong way and I didn't manage to make it. Maybe it's God lesson for me.

These few days, thanks to my brothers and sisters in Christ who have visited the wake and send their regards.

These few days, I have also saw that there are many lost souls waiting for the gospel.

In all, I still thank God for His Consoles! Pray for the gospel to spread!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]