Saturday, May 30, 2009

University Admission

Just decided on my university course.

I was deciding between NUS Science and NTU Chem Eng. After considerations, I decided on NUS Science. Though some data shows that NTU Chem Eng graduates might have a higher pay and better facilities, but it seems like the course includes a large part of Physics which I am seemingly weak in. I will try for NUS Science for the time being, though no direct honours, and it will be a largely english-oriented environment with a competitive community, I would like to take up this challenge.

So this course I am taking up might have a slightly lower starting point, more dificulties in finding a job, more competitive, but I am still decided on it:

NUS SCIENCE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]