Monday, July 13, 2009

Thanks for the Word

I give thanks to the Lord for the Bible. It is always my source of energy.

I have been missing fellowship and Sunday services these few weeks due to army trainings which burnt the weekends. Sometimes, trainings are tough and stressing, and I really thank God for the Bible. Thy words are my strength.

Now, come to think of it. There are still people around the world without Bible. It might be hard to sustain a healthy spiritual growth without the guidance of God's word. Let's pray for these people that the Lord will send someone to deliver the Bible to them, no matter verbally, written or printed. And we pray for those missionaries who are translating the Bible. Lord please guide them with your wisdom that they might translate your word without any fault.

It is sure a blessing that I could have a Bible with me in camp. If you have a Bible, it is truly a blessing. Read, pray, understand and live the words. Treasure the blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]